Digital marketing can be a bear. There’s no doubt about that. Creating content, promoting blogs and analyzing results can make your head spin. Marketing is a 24-7, never take a break kind of job. When you feel like throwing in the towel, remind yourself of why you got into the business in the first place.
Here are 10 marketing quotes that’ll get you motivated to charge on and tackle another day.
1. “Even when you are marketing to your entire audience or customer base, you are still simply speaking to a single human at any given time.” – Ann Handley
2. “I am all for conversations, but you need to have a message.” – Renee Blodgett
3. “Take two ideas and put them together to make one new idea. After all, what is a Snuggie but a mutation of a blanket and a robe?” – Jim Kukral
4. “Focus on the core problem your business solves and put out lots of content and enthusiasm and ideas about how to solve that problem.” – Laura Fitton
5. “Don’t be afraid to get creative and experiment with your marketing.” — Mike Volpe
6. “Good marketers see consumers as complete human beings with all the dimensions real people have.” – Jonah Sachs
7. “Whether B2B or B2C, I believe passionately that good marketing essentials are the same. We all are emotional beings looking for relevance, context and connection.” – Beth Comstock
8. “Instead of using technology to automate processes, think about using technology to enhance human interaction.” – Tony Zambito
9. “We’re all learning here; the best listeners will end up the smartest.” – Josh Bernoff
10. “If your stories are all about your products and services, that’s not storytelling. It’s a brochure. Give yourself permission to make the story bigger.” – Jay Baer