If you want to have an impressive website, it’s quite simple: keep the end user in mind. That makes sense, right? With all the latest and greatest web designs out there, there are two worth investing in: User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI). So web design features strike a chord with the end user? We’ve got you covered. Here are the latest web designs that will leave a lasting impression on your potential customers and put your website a cut above.
A great story keeps all engaged. The latest place to tell a story is through your website. We need to give people a reason to keep reading and be driven to take action. You can accomplish just that by presenting your content as a good stoat. With Scrollytelling, also known as immersive scrolling, web designers have the ability to display content in a more strategic and narrative manner. You can build a captivating story around just about anything related to your business: your background, your team, your products or services, or your customers. With the help of animations, videos, and other dynamic elements that pop up along the way, customers will be more engaged in learning about your business. You can also create interactive content where the story can shift based on which direction they are more interested in.
Benefits of Scrollytelling:
- It creates a highly engaging user experience
- Helps bring your business to life, and bring an emotional connection to the end user
- Presents a unique brand experience that makes your business stand out
3D and Animated Visual Elements
Benefits of 3D Animated Visual Elements:
- Create a more immersive experience versus a traditional static background
- Allows you to save space and avoid cluttering the page with images
- Help guide users to take action from step A to step B
Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR)
Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) technology have become more and more popular with consumers and businesses alike. AR is real-world scenes that are augmented with computer-generated sound, graphics, and other input. VR is a computer-generated simulation of an environment. Both are incredibly immersive and can be useful to businesses looking to create a unique experience for their customers. This works so well on websites because it can be used to create virtual interactions that merge with real life. It’s a great well to help customers get a better look and feel of a product or service before they purchase. One great example is Lowes. Using this technology, they provide customers with a 360-degree view of their inventory. Customers can get a life-like view of all angles of a refrigerator and take a look inside without seeing it face-to-face. Even better is this interactive exploring can be incorporated into a website without the need for a headset. When done right, businesses can reap a ton of benefits by using AR and VR on their websites.
Benefits of AR/VR:
- By creating more immersive and interactive content, engagement rates increase, which in turn boosts conversions.
- Create a more memorable experience and help a business stand out from the competition.
- Customers can make more confident buying decisions which reduces returns, refunds, and dissatisfaction with their purchases.
Personalization is another UX tool that gives customers a unique experience that feels crafted only for them. Website personalization is the practice of building a customized website experience for each visitor that comes to your site. Rather than displaying a single, one-size fits all experience, personalization tools provide a smoother, more effective scenario based on the visitor’s behaviors. Ever notice that your friend’s Facebook news feed looks totally different from your own? That’s because Facebook uses personalization tools to curate your experience based on topics you’re interested in seeing. With web personalization, you can use the data you collect to create location-based recommendations, product suggestions, unique CTA buttons, custom landing pages, targeted images or videos, and tailored chatbots. When you show content that’s relevant to the end user, you give them more reason to take the next step with your brand.
Benefits of Personalization Tools
- Creates a better understanding of your customers and their buying behaviors
- Individualized experiences improve customer loyalty
- Create better marketing campaigns that better align with your segmented audiences
You may have noticed more websites are going big – with color that is. More websites are incorporating gradients that involve a retro or nostalgic feeling in their designs. More specifically, design choices like bold, contrasting colors and throwbacks to the 70s, 80s, and 90s are making a comeback. You’ll also be seeing more futuristic design elements coming into play. Soft tones and pastels will be a thing of the past as bold colors become the big trend.
Benefits of Bold Colors
- Contrasting color elements can increase legibility and readability on your website
- Brighter colors leave customers feeling more energized
- Bold colors increase brand recognition and help highlight important elements of your website
User Experience is all about accessibility. Your web design should make it easy for visitors to navigate, connect with your business, and drive them to action. UX/UI is a must-have for any business looking to create a website that customers will love. That’s where we come in. Fusion One Marketing can help build a custom website that’s made for your business and drives customers to purchase. Contact us directly to get started.